Manager of the Month

Does anyone know how the Manager of the Month award is calculated?

I've never really thought about it before, just kinda assumed that it was based on matches won in the month just gone, however, in the month just gone in my game, I had 4 league games and won them all, whereas the bloke who won, had 5 but lost one, therefore he had the same amount of wins as I did, surely if I won all my games, I should have got the award?

Now, I know the feature is primarily cosmetic, just a little narked as I feel I performed better by not losing at all

Anyone who can either tell me or give a good hypothesis as to the answer gets a free Babybel and maybe a thumbs up

It's cosmetic, the whole awards thing, but I agree it can be very frustrating when you are managing, say, a lower rep team in a given league, you've outperformed everyone else, but the awards still go to the big clubs.

that's what annoying me the most as well

ones a manage to grab the 5 place in hollands second division although the team i managed literaly received 1 to 100 chances and was dubbed by the media to come last

i know it's not a big thing but surely if hull city would finish 4th or 5th in the premier league this season no one would denie such a nomination for theire manager nor the award itself

Archived