Best win, worst defeat?

As the title says!

What was the result that made you jump for joy on a packed train, punch the air whilst having relations with the opposite sex or run around with a shirt over you head like it was the FA Cup final?

What was the result that made you feel like crying in front of your mother-in-law, kick a brick wall without thinking of the consequences or shout explicits in the middle of a meeting?

Just before I tell you mine I'd like to clear up something. I may or may not have done some/all of the above statements!

Beat Liverpool 3-0 with Leeds :thup:

Lost 4-0 to Milan (second leg) with Inter after gaining a 3-0 lead in the first leg :thdn:

I always thought my best win was getting my highest score (8-0) but then the result I've said above happened and it was like... 8-0 against some team or 3-0 against Liverpool? Which is better? The latter won hands down :thup:

As the title says!

What was the result that made you jump for joy on a packed train, punch the air whilst having relations with the opposite sex or run around with a shirt over you head like it was the FA Cup final?

What was the result that made you feel like crying in front of your mother-in-law, kick a brick wall without thinking of the consequences or shout explicits in the middle of a meeting?

Erm ... You play FMH whilst having 'relations'??? You have better concentration than me then :p

On request!

My best result has to be my 1-0 win with kidderminster over southampton to win promotion to the premier league for the first time!

Hmmm worst result...

Losing in one of the very low rounds of the F.A Trophy in my second season despite being top of the conference. Can't remember the score, or who I was against but to be honest, thats the only bad result I can remember having really. ( not boasting or anything :) !!! )

YYESS new biggest win

the FA cup with stevenage in league one :o:D

i beat darlington, kettering, west brom, man city, southampton, newcastle, liverpool 1-0 (that was the biggest win lol) and leicester in the final

just to prove that the liverpool win wasn't a fluke i just beat them 3-2 in the community shield to rub a bit of salt in their wound lol :D

Another contender for my best win was my 6-4 win against Derby in the Championship. I found my self 4-0 down after 20 minutes and made my 3 changes after the fourth goal. By half time it was 4-2. In the 75th minute I had equalised and two more goals in the last 10 minutes sealed an amazing and quite astonishing comeback!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dont know how i did it but Gyan got 4 in the 1st half, we were 6-0 up at half time so i felt sorry for them and brought 9 subs on and still scored 3! if i remember right Becchio got 1

I thought id won 8-0 until i looked again and seen 9!

Winning the CL and EPL with Crawley they start with -10 in the Conference in FM07.

I was well chuffed as I had two players that had been with me all the way since the first game. 2 18 year olds from Pompey once was a DC and the other was the AMC sorry they names escape me at the moment.

The next season resigned and Crawley then appointed Carlo Ancelotti. He failed to win a trophy for 3 seasons :)

More like he is doing something seriously wrong :p

I wonder what his 'lady friend' would make if he suddenly starting shouting footballers names out. I bet she wouldn't be impressed if all she could hear was 'JOVETIC' or 'THEO, THHEEEEOOOOOO!!

Woah, i shouldn't be thinking about this :( *Wipes mind*. Well, he could blame it on the alcohol ...

I wonder what his 'lady friend' would make if he suddenly starting shouting footballers names out. I bet she wouldn't be impressed if all she could hear was 'JOVETIC' or 'THEO, THHEEEEOOOOOO!!

Woah, i shouldn't be thinking about this :( *Wipes mind*. Well, he could blame it on the alcohol ...

I can see it now...

'Lady friend': How is it for you?

LSD: BECKFORD SCORES!!!!!

'Lady friend': You didn't say your name was Beckford... And you've put it wide!

;)

Archived