!st minute goal

does this happen to anybody else that whenever i score in the 1st minute the opponents always score in the 3rd minute or

whenever the opponents have had alot of shots on target and the scores 0-0 and then against the run of play i score then about 5-10 minutes later they always score twice and some how cancel the game of and no more chances

i think about a fifth of the times i score in an even game, the opposition peg me back within five minutes, but then the same is true for when the opposition score and i peg them back too.

@rinso - i see this sometimes as well. you score five goals in the first 25 minutes and then nothing for the rest of the game!

i agree with the "no more chances" part.; it always seems to me that once the opposing team has reached there target late on in the game (i.e go one up or get an equaliser) thier are no more chances, or "key" highlights in the game (normally after about 65mins) and the time just runs through to the final whistle.

nothing is as worse as winning 1 - 0 and for god knows why theres SEVEN minutes added on and they scored in the 94th min and 97th.

That was against Hull .. I was ****ing fuming and still am..!!

No. Nothing is worse than thinking you've won it scoring in the 94th minute only for them to equalise in the 95th :(

These things are pretty random to me. Sure I've tried it, but I've also... not tried it. Or whatever you would call it.

About the opponent scoring 2 goals after you score 1. Doesn't it depend on who you are, who you're playing against and your tactical approach?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I do find in a lot of games though, that we'll have 4 or 5 goals in 20 minutes, and that will be the final score.

That happens most of the time in real football though, if Chelsea go 4-0 up early on they'll take their foot off the gas and conserve energy.

as they in football "you are always more vunerable after scoring a goal' it's true in FM.

I do see this happening, played 2 games last night (really taking my time with my current Liverpool game).

v Werder Bremen, they went 1-nil up after 2 minutes, we equalised through a magnificant Torress strike in the 5th, then we scored 4 more goals in the first half. Game finished 6-2.

v Tottenham, we score a scorcher from Kuyt in the 1st minutes to go 1-nil up, 2 minutes later they equalise, I tell the players they're worse than Everton at half-time, we win 4-1!!

What i've learnt is to sometimes change your team mentality slightly after scoring a goal to calm them down a bit, they crank it back up again.

Archived