Past experience - managers

Right I have seen this tip a few times and dont know whether it is referring to the drop down of the add manager screen where you put international footballer etc.

But the way it is written suggests you can keep the experience and reputation from 1 game and take it to a new game?

Can this be done, because I am getting to the stage where I have an amazing team, near enough unbeatable. Most good players around today are about 6 years older and it is getting boring of winning everything, not buying anyone as I have the best players in the world etc. Yet I want to take my experience over to another game so when I start as a lower team, it isnt as hard signing moderately decent players

Any help?

you cant transfer experience across, no. but when you start a new game, there is an option to set your manager experience right at the start of the game. "international footballer" is the highest, and therefore gives you the best chance of attracting players, most initial job security etc and yes, iots in the drop down box.. top right iirc when you add new manager...

Your manager reputation, is set at a particular value when you start the game, depending on which option you chose (Int. footballer, Sunday League or whichever), it differs slightly (Int. footballer giving you the most rep), but you then have to build up the reputation through winning games, dealing with players etc. so, you begin each new game with about the same reputation and there is no way to export it to a different game

Archived