Help.

Could someone please tell me what laptop is good to play football manager games? i am planning on buying a laptop but i want one that will be good for fm 2009. Does the current fm play good on laptops and if so what laptop you got? thanks

Could someone please tell me what laptop is good to play football manager games? i am planning on buying a laptop but i want one that will be good for fm 2009. Does the current fm play good on laptops and if so what laptop you got? thanks
i bought an acer from tesco mate, cost me about £500 but for the same spec sony/hewlett packard you'd probably pay 7-800 quid. so if you look beyond brand name you will get a good deal.

I would recommend that you get a Dual Core processor, which is a minimum for FM if you want to run it smooth. Combine that with a minimum of 2GB of RAM and you will be sailing smooth and run a good amount of leagues without any noticable slowdown.

I've went from a Dual Core to a Quad 2 Core and the difference is significantly noticable.

If you are unsure of what these mean, here's a simple breakdown;

Dual Core = processor runs as if there's 2 cores

Quad Core = processor runs as if there's 4 cores

And logically, you can see that there will be a huge boost in performance. A single core is too slow of a processor for a game like FM in my opinion. Then again, I like to have my game running smooth very little slow down. Keep in mind that the better of a processor and more RAM you get, the longer your laptop will last so that you won't need to change it every year for FM as a good processor and a good amount of RAM will last you several years of FM releases.

Archived