Games played

Hey, I can remember something like this being posted previously, but cannot find it anywhere!!

Anyway I downloaded an update, and I'm about 10 games in, and it says that Luka Lodric has played in his 75th Game for Spurs, is that a data error a game error?

Thanks

Wasn't able to find a history tab in the data editor, so I think it's a game error.

I've had that happen to me with newly signed players too.

There is a history tab in the editor. You have to go into options and tick 'Load Player Histories' before loading the database.

There is a history tab in the editor. You have to go into options and tick 'Load Player Histories' before loading the database.

Aha, thanks for that! So it could be a data error then.

Just had another look through the data editor and I can't see such a mistake with Modric in mine, but I might be using a different update than yours for my game.

id suggest trying in the editor's forum then, maybe in the thread ya got the original link from... its not an update im familiar with, and i havent come across the problem before, sorry...

will do, never had it before, but as soon as it happened I didnt want to play anymore (by the way this is my 100th post - only took me nearly 4 years - 25 posts a year hehe)

lol congrats!! and cheers again! :thup:

Archived