a noob question

right this will sound stupid but i dont know the answer so hopefully u will let me no,

i have football manager 2008 and have used the lastest patch( i think it came out on 14th feb) but what i was wondering was....can i use a new patch that makes all the transfers go into my game for THIS SEASON I.E on my game deco plays for chelsea and nasri plays for arsenal etc etc

just wondering if it can be done and if so when is the patch out?

thanks

There is no new patch that includes these unless you wait for FM09 but you can download databases with all the transfers. The Weegie updates are probably the most popular so just have a quick search on google and you should be able to find it.

ok thanks a lot thats made my day lol,

sorry to keep asking but one last thing....will these include birmingham in the championship,hull in the prem?or is it just transfers?

thanks

Yeah, they will include Hull in the prem, Brimingham in the championship and so on as well as the transfers.

Are there other DB's out there or are weegies just the best?

Yeah, if you have a look in the editors hideway, you will see several threads entitled 'Database update' or something along those lines. There are many about. I haven't tried most of them, though so can't really say which is the best.

Aaaah, I've gotta thank this "noob" for asking the question, I never thought such a thing existed. So,

thanks mate.

But I have a question, can it be used with fm 2007?

There are old ones for 07. Someone will probably have created this one for 07 too.

I'm not sure if 08 dbs can be used with 07, there are some new fields that 07 might not be able to cope with. Try it, you've got nothing to lose.

There are old ones for 07. Someone will probably have created this one for 07 too.

I'm not sure if 08 dbs can be used with 07, there are some new fields that 07 might no be able to cope with. Try it, you've got nothing to lose.

No 08 databases will not work on the 07 game. As you said there may be updated 07 databases out there.

do the updates include updated attribute stats or just transfers etc? some players on FM are majorly over/under-rated.

Weegie does not contain updated stats. Some of the others might but I don't know. It is obviously up to the user who created the database.

Archived