has anyone?

Has anyone ever won community sheild, Super Cup, Club Championship, Carling Cup, FA Cup, Champions League & Premier League all in one season?

in all my games ive had i find it impossible to win EVRYTHING, there always 1/2 trophies which i get a stupid 1-0 loss when my name had been dominating totally and had been in great form bfore tht match

Ive read somwhere on here before that there is somthing in the game that doesnt let you win eveyrthing in a season which if so ths is the most stupid part of a game ive evr heard

only ever done it once with Arsenal. and in 3rd season which i was really proud of. but i got such easy draws like West Brom FA Cup final, Villa League Cup Final. PSV CL Final, Villa Euro Super Cup, some random Australian team in WCC and Villa in CS lol

only ever done it once with Arsenal. and in 3rd season which i was really proud of. but i got such easy draws like West Brom FA Cup final, Villa League Cup Final. PSV CL Final, Villa Euro Super Cup, some random Australian team in WCC and Villa in CS lol

its in these 'easy' games i always tend to choke lol.... i do alright against the big teams and then i lose to easier teams which is annoying. I must get complacent or something and not adapt to thier tactics

consider yourself lucky. when i won all the trophies i had ridiculously bad luck in the draws...i didnt get a single team outside of the premiership in the FA Cup (i had liverpool in round 3!) and in europe i had ac milan in the first knockout round, then real madrid, then juventus and in the final barcalona!

Archived