3 Fitness Coaches or 3 Physios... why?

i think he multiple physio's would only help if you had a lot of injuries that could be treated by them... as for the fitness coaches, i always try and have 2 or 3, depending on what club im at... 2 is the bare minimum for me though...

The coaching system really needs revamping. Dortmund starts with 3 GK coaches an assman and 1 1st team coach and a handful of youth team coaches. This is ridiculous IMO. Being financially challenged, BD should be optimising its coaching investment through hiring coaches who can do more than one thing. The increasing lack of options in the game is kinda strangling the fun away.

I get annoyed at starting with a club and they have all youth and fitness coaches. It is dumb as dirt when you consider that the system is geared towards 7* coaching at the pinacle.

And I have yet to find a use for the youth coach. I try to keep one on to cover all areas for youth but seriously they are useless.

Coaching smegged, transfer syatem smegged, morale erratic and smegged. Why did i buy this game? :D

• 2 weeks later...

What are you's talking about? It's set up like the club in real life.. If the club have youth coaches, it's on the game etc, it's not like they make it up!

But everyone knows that youth coaches on the game are pointless, but it's easily solved... You work out which ones have 6 or 7 stars and you offer them coach contracts (which they always accept) and you give them their type of training they are good at in both senior training and youth training...

The only thing they could realistically do with the youth coaches with this training system is count them separately from the 1st team coaches or gerneral coaches. That way the youth coaches could all have good "working with youngsters" stats. But because there is a limit on how many coaches you are allowed it is easier to have general coaches and just set the same training schedule in both youth and senior.

I've never got what advantage having extra physios have, but I always have as many as it lets me - better safe than sorry.

What are you's talking about? It's set up like the club in real life.. If the club have youth coaches, it's on the game etc, it's not like they make it up!

I wanted to know if there was any advantage to it IN THE GAME... of course staffs are based IRL. I can see two fitness coaches being useful, but not anymore. No matter how many coaches are training on one thing, it doesnt seem to effect the star-rating one bit... maybe the workload, but not usually a problem. I had multiple physios before, but never really noticed a difference in the length of players being out.

Archived