Parent club found without me asking?

Had Liverpool pick me up as a feeder as a BBVA team (Spanish second division). I'd been praising various prem clubs trying to get my bids accepted for loans and I think this *may* have helped. Or not. But I'm happy as they've already 2 youngsters who went right into my team.

Just imagine you being the parent club and asking for a feeder club. You don't ask the feeder club directly when you get one.

Incidentally, this happened to me once. I was Ipswich Town on FM07 and had just got promoted when I got Inter Milan!! They didn't send me many players though.

I think it's more down to you getting an offer from another club to be affiliated with them, much like when you ask a club to be a feeder or a parent, and in those circumstances you wouldn't get any message from the chairman or anything saying they found a feeder/parent as your club was found by some other club,

Hope that makes sense, looks like gibberish to me but I can't do any better :)

I think it's more down to you getting an offer from another club to be affiliated with them, much like when you ask a club to be a feeder or a parent, and in those circumstances you wouldn't get any message from the chairman or anything saying they found a feeder/parent as your club was found by some other club,

Hope that makes sense, looks like gibberish to me but I can't do any better :)

the worrying thing is, i understood it perfectly!! :D:thup:

who gave ya that idea?? :D

Think it may have been the "the worrying thing is......" part of your 1st post rinso that set my paranoia off, seems like you were implying that I was gibbering when I was looking for someone to go "No!! That makes perfect sense" and make me feel good about myself

Think it may have been the "the worrying thing is......" part of your 1st post rinso that set my paranoia off, seems like you were implying that I was gibbering when I was looking for someone to go "No!! That makes perfect sense" and make me feel good about myself

"the worrying thing is" was from MY point of view... here we have someone foamin like a rabid dog, and i understood perfectly what he was trying to say!! :p think its time for me to put the tinnies down!! ;)

oh yeah and i woulda tried to explain what ya said, but it would have ended up worse than before!!

"the worrying thing is" was from MY point of view... here we have someone foamin like a rabid dog, and i understood perfectly what he was trying to say!! :p think its time for me to put the tinnies down!! ;)

oh yeah and i woulda tried to explain what ya said, but it would have ended up worse than before!!

Foaming like a rabid dog? Cheeky git! :D

I think TBH if anyone attempted to expand on my drivelling back there, it would have just made it more incomprehensible, but hopefully, the message I was attempting to get across, will come out if people take a little time to decipher it :D

Foaming like a rabid dog? Cheeky git! :D

yep thats me!! :D:p

I think TBH if anyone attempted to expand on my drivelling back there, it would have just made it more incomprehensible, but hopefully, the message I was attempting to get across, will come out if people take a little time to decipher it :D

i dunno if theres anybody that uses these forums that used to work on the old "enigma" decoding machines... could be a long shot..

(i'll quit pickin on you soon, dont worry!)

and wtf @ only 4 images per message?!

i dunno if theres anybody that uses these forums that used to work on the old "enigma" decoding machines... could be a long shot..

(i'll quit pickin on you soon, dont worry!)

It's OK, I did kinda set myself up for it by admitting that I knew what I had said was gibberish

and wtf @ only 4 images per message?!

And yeah that does really suck, I mean what if I wanna put 5 smilies in a post? Someone didn't think this through

It's OK, I did kinda set myself up for it by admitting that I knew what I had said was gibberish

And yeah that does really suck, I mean what if I wanna put 5 smilies in a post? Someone didn't think this through

i know, tight fisted so n so's!! :thdn::thdn::thdn::thdn: <<< anyways, theyre not smileys, theyre hands!!

You got a club that is worse than yours as a parent? That is pretty useless lol

i know lol. the only thing they were higher on was reputation! they are continental, i am national. although they do keep winning their league and i can't win mine cos i can't shift PSG from the top. oh and i just beat my own parent club in europe!! and i deliberately kept the three players they sent me on loan until after that game then terminated their loans as i don't need them!!

Archived