Regen Hair enquiry

It's good that the really important issues are finally being pushed forward. :D

That's exactly right. A certain number of young people have mullets. Why is the mullet being discriminated against in this game. SI can't just exclude it from the young regens, hoping that it will exterminate it from society.

I demand that for FM09, the mullet is proportionatly represented amongst young footballers. If it's not in the demo. I will refuse to buy the game, and I urge others to follow suit.

SI can't silence us. We will fight for the mullet.

That's exactly right. A certain number of young people have mullets. Why is the mullet being discriminated against in this game. SI can't just exclude it from the young regens, hoping that it will exterminate it from society.

I demand that for FM09, the mullet is proportionatly represented amongst young footballers. If it's not in the demo. I will refuse to buy the game, and I urge others to follow suit.

Sir, I am with you!

Scouting reports may now include "Scout thinks his only weakness is his cheeseball mullet."

Perhaps throw in the odd android as well.

Are we ready for players with "Determination = 600" and other attributes like that?

YEs and regens should have a balanced amount of mullets. They shouldn't dwindle in quality over the years either.

I found a celebrity spokesman for our cause!

Good work! This is gathering speed. The option to include an interaction with the player should be a must for mullet purposes.

Incentive's should be added in contract negotiations too. £200 goal bonus, £100 appearance bonus, 5% wage increase, £300 bonus for longest mullet in squad.

• 5 weeks later...

Think a "use crazy hair" checkbox when setting up a new game would be fantastic, just for the sheer shock value when you opened a regen's profile for the first time.

Why stop at mullets? (although having a back 4 that looked like a failed 80s tribute band certainly sounds appealing). Maybe some modders could work on a marge simpson beehive haircut or even a full on smurf suit...

The sky truly would be the limit.

Archived