player who need overwritten - Suggestions

Right ive got a few player who have either retired or have no info where they have gone so im going to overwrite them. I really only want players who are about to or have broken into the clubs first team.

The players are

morfaw - cameroon - left back

cooke - english - striker

ruby - english - centre back

Callaghan - irish/english - right back

Kendall - english - centre back

Wilkinson - english - centre back

Lane - english - right back

i thought this was a good idea to get you more involved in the update

Daniel

Haman Sadjo cameroon defender plays for Újpest FC in Hungary

english defenders Gavin Hoyte, dont know how close he is to 1st team though

Cd english Jordan Spence of West Ham, was really good on last years FMH

I think it's both but your second suggestion before your first! So, using Alan Thompson as an example, he retires then someone suggests a youth who is breaking in the first team or close to that, who is the same nationality and position as Thompson, to replace him with.

I have one! My relative from Tranmere!

Shane McWeeney should be replaced. Only because he doesn't play in England anymore. He plays for the Glenn Hoddle Academy in Spain.

to be honest i dont think the Glenn Hoddle Academy in Spain are on the game but ill check!!!

dong fangzhou can be overwritten with Yu Dabao of Benfica, hes 18 years old

possible irish players cant find what position they are though Three more eircom league players were called up with James Chambers (Shelbourne), Ronan Finn (UCD) and Gary Curran (Sligo Rovers) now in the panel.

english defender Nathan Baker of Villa(skysports just says defender)

he does as he transferred from brighton last year for i think bout 10k maybe but i seen him play he defo real plus theres a guy same name as ridley

thats just the way things go, cant help it if i share the name as a footballer!

what about that mohamed sakho guy hes really good in the pc game and iirc he plays for a german team

Its Mamadou Sakho and he was suggested in ridleys players for the future thread and he plays for PSG...which is french

i cant post links cos i dont no how lol im only 16 you no i only play psp all day hwk and schl u no

im only 15 now and iv been computer literate for at least 6/7 years and its the basics you cant understand even tho most of it is common sense

also i doubt anyone plays the psp all day maybe a few hours a day before/after work/school ect

Tom Mills the player does exist! I'm as shocked as you all are righnt now lol

However here is his career:

League career :

Club Season Matches Goals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bristol Rovers 1938-1939 34 4

He died a long long time ago. RIP Tom Mills

When is the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived