My career so far

Hi im pretty new round here i have been registered here for a little while but havnt posted as of yet.

I've just picked up fmh2008 the other dayhaving got into fmh2007 again

Well in my almost 6 years in the game it hasnt been the most rewarding of careers but i have enjoyed it i started off my career at Newcastle (as i usualy do when i first start a football game:) ) The first season i spent buying youth and bascly filled up my reserves with some of the best youth prospects around such as bojan, Bostock, wilshere, fleck ect. although i didnt improve the first team much i managed a 6th place finish which i thought was acceptable the second season i invested in youth and brought stevan jovetic in on a free from fiorentina and scored an impressive 24 goals in 48 matches, in january i then i had a offer for james milner for £12.5mil frm livepool which i accepted as i had plenty of cover for his position (milner spent 5 and a half years with liverpool...he played 3 times in those 5 and a half years at anfield and i felt a bit guilty for letting him go. i fnished 3rd in the league with just 2 points sepereating 1st place and 3rd place so any 3 teams could have won in the end with man utd tain the league.

sortly into the new season i felt i needed a new challenge so i left my post at Newcastle and spent months looking for a new job, in january 2009 i accepted the offer to become Wolves manager i had little time left to strengthen my squad so i just brought in some loan players i finished a miserable 15th, i spent in the summer of 2009 and brought numbers of players in including calum davenport on a free jerzy dudek on a free who i had to ask to stay out of retirement about 3 times i also brought numerous regens in and was also boosted by a fe playersalready at te club such as andrew keogh and sam vokes, i managed to finish 1st in the championship pipping aston villa to the title i also reached the final of te fa cup afte beating tottenham and Q.P.R i lost out to middlesbrough in the final getting beat 2-1 :( i then got bored of wolves so decided to move on but befor i left i signed a few more young regens and got didier drogba on a free.

i managed to get the portugal job and i led them to european championship glory beating spain 1-0 in the quaters england 3-1 in te semis ( :( ) and then i beat...belgium( lol ) in the final 2-0 i also led them up the world rankings to 4th now i am first in my world cup qualifying group with 9 points out of 9 and 12 goals scored and 0 goals conceded , i am now looking for a team to manage whilst keeping my post at portugal national team

that is my career so far... 1 Title and 1 European Cup not impressive but fun, i have no doubts that i will win more trophys soon :)

my record is:

230 games played

130 won

36 drew

64 lost (mos of which will have been wolves first season)

scored 479 goals - 2.08 p/m

conceded 303 - 1.32 p/m which is dissapointing

i have bought 35 players spending £32.5mil and sold 6 players for £30.5mil i have had 3 jobs and currently have 1141 manager points...i will update every now and then

P.S sorry if there are ay spelling mistakes or wierd looking words as this keyboard is hard to type on and will sometimes not enter a letter when i press it and i dont realise so sorry if this has happened

hey thanks for the reply, i know wht you mean on fmh2007 and joined aston villa after being at newcastle and q.p.r just untill i could get a top 4 club but ended up puting alot of effort into it and spent awhile there

anyway...i finialy managed to get a job as chelsea manager and after leading portugal to the quater finals of the world cup i resigned to concentrate on chelsea i led the club to a 2nd plac finishing in the league and a F.A cup and caring cup double and reached the semi finals of the chapions league geting knocked out by my old tea newcastle who where flying high since the youngters i had bought them had developed

iam now in the 2015/2016 season i managed to bring karim benzema who was voted world player of the year for £19mil as he was unhappy and got anderson on a free from fiorentina who only paid 1.3mil for him in 2011 and is currently valued at £20mil i also brought in some regens to giveme more youthful options

this is my first 11 which changes from time to time:

GK: Matty Saunders(regen) / Petr Cech

DL: Darren Bowes (regen) / Ashley Cole

DR: James Ellis (regen) / Rafinha

DC: Ronald Van Der Linden (regen) / John Terry

DC: Branislav Ivanovic / Ledley King

DMC: Michael Essien / Nuno Martins (regen)

MC: Luka Modric / Ivan Rakitic

MC: Anderson / Sergio Dias (regen)

MC: Pablo Piatti / Scott Hunt (regen)

FC: Karim Benzema / Franco Di Santo

FC: Kerlon / Miguel Gomes (regen)

I havent had to do much to the first team as i have only bought Saunders, Bowes, Anderson, Benzema and Scott Hunt

the previous manager had bought LedleyKing for £22mil :O

Lampard is retiring and at 37 he will not get a game so he is in the B squad aswel as Anelka who hasnt played a game since 2013 and i have some young talent in the B squad on loan

My first 10 league games have been great played 10 won 10 scored 331 conceded 12

i also have the 3rd (Benzima £25.5mil) and 6th (Anderson £20mil) highest valued players Alexandre Pato is top worth £31.5mil

Anderson is gighest scorer in the legue with 10 and he also has 4 assists and 3 MoM awards

(i know this should be in the ideas thread but i was thinking it would be good if on a player information page you could see his awards so you could see how many time he has won golden boot or world player of the year and player of the month and so on)

Nice idea about the awards. Is that a typo or have you played 10, won 10, scored 331? There is plenty of better defenders to spend 22 million on than Ledley King. Just out of curiosity, do you know who the previous manager was?

Archived