two stupid things

have just happened to me in the past five minutes...

1) I signed a young regen and immediatly shipped him off to an affiliate in Scotland with no fuss. One week on and i get this message "XXXX has revealed he is having trouble settling in London". Well i wasn't suprised, he must have to get up at 3am every morning to get to training in Scotland.

2) I am currently the England and Arsenal manager and at the beginning of my last game this message appears on the commentary...."England manager XXXXX has been spotted in the stands"....well i never.:D

Post it in the bug forums... Only minor cosmetic issues though tbf. Though this is the sort of thing I'd love to see erradicated from 09, even at the cost of a couple of new features.

Incidentally, not sure whether it's applicable to your case, but I would like to see a club's location influence where a player goes on loan. Or does it already?

Incidentally, not sure whether it's applicable to your case, but I would like to see a club's location influence where a player goes on loan. Or does it already?

it does in a way i suppose because you almost always have a local affiliate and id say 60% of my loan-outs are to this local team.

another fairly controversial one. i have just selected my next international squad leaving our best player out because he still has the orange 'INJ' sign next to his name. (on his profile it says it could up to 2 weeks until he fully recovers). and now he says "he is dissopointed to have been dropped from the squad" and thier has been outcry from the fans and from the press.

Archived