Global Ban

Not on this version. Used to happen fairly regularly on older games (c.1998/99) but i believe the feature has been removed since then though.

:thup: But i'm glad it was removed because as you say it happened regularly and became a bit irritating, just like the infamous virus that happened far too often after Markus Babbel.

:thup: But i'm glad it was removed because as you say it happened regularly and became a bit irritating, just like the infamous virus that happened far too often after Markus Babbel.

Totally agree with nomis here. My brother at one point had three players with a global ban all for headbutting the ref. Veron, Rivaldo and Djalminha were the offending players.

I've never seen a player have a global ban so far in this version. The worst I've seen is a 3 match ban for punching another player, which was amusing but annoying at the same time since he was a regular first team member.

I've never seen a player have a global ban so far in this version. The worst I've seen is a 3 match ban for punching another player, which was amusing but annoying at the same time since he was a regular first team member.

If you use the 8.0.2 database that was released with this patch then the two Brazilian players Rafael and Fabio at Man United are serving global bans. I think this is just the games way of dealing with the brazilian under 18 playing abroad rule that there is in Brazil. I'm a bit surprised that they did it this way. I think it would have been better to create a future transfer and leave them at their Brazilian club so they could get games and hopefully have improved by the time they get to Man United.

If you use the 8.0.2 database that was released with this patch then the two Brazilian players Rafael and Fabio at Man United are serving global bans. I think this is just the games way of dealing with the brazilian under 18 playing abroad rule that there is in Brazil. I'm a bit surprised that they did it this way. I think it would have been better to create a future transfer and leave them at their Brazilian club so they could get games and hopefully have improved by the time they get to Man United.

I think Pato has the same thing.

Archived