PROBLEM - Cant Network.. Get Numbers instead of Words at the Top

Hey there guys, i've got a big problem with my football manager and i dunno how to get to the bottom of it, i would reaally appreciate it if you came up with some solutions.. First of all i cant connect to Network Games with my friend, he can connect with his brother but if i try to connect it says cannot connect to server, we are suspecting it could be because of this weird problem i have...

On my Football manager Right at the very top underneath where it says Football manager 2008 I have got numbers that come up, I shouldnt have them and i dont know why this is, Normally you should get writing/words, depending on what screen you're viewing.. I get numbers instead of the words/writing.. Does anyone know what causes this ? The numbers arent the same, there are different on different screens but they shouldnt be there... If you're wondering whereabouts on the top window i am talkin about, im talking about Just underneath where it says Football manager, for example if you were to start a new game, after you've clicked new game on the first screen at the top just underneath where it says football manager 2008 it should say the game version that you're using.. On mine it doesnt it just simply has -1 i get different numbers for different screens... PLEEEASE if anyone knows what this is please can you help me ? I have a feeling its something to do with my hard drive but im not good with computers so i might be wrong.. SOMEONE PLEASE HEEELP !! :mad:

whats goin on with this thread/post?? seen it at least 3 times this morning, and its been answered everytime!!

turn unique id's off in preferences, and look in online forum for help with that.

No, he did not ask in the online forum. :) He asked here twice, editors hideway twice, bugs forum and data issues. He is new though, and said he didn't realise.

Doesn't matter how new you are you should know only to post the same question once.

Doesn't matter how new you are you should know only to post the same question once.

Of course you're right but I was trying to be nice. ;) I think he apologised in one of his threads and said he won't do it again.

well, he just mucked up by posting twice in here otherwise he DID only post once... per forum! :D

He also posted twice in the editors hideway so your argument is wrong. :D

Archived