Good Premiership Club

Derby:D

Serious, they're a top 5 club...in my game (with me as manager):D

Isn't it a bit wierd, once you become manager of a team in FM they do good, its like the game is set for you to win or maybe the AI is stupid, i've won 9 premier leagues on my game...in a row, on my 11th season now.

Isn't it a bit wierd, once you become manager of a team in FM they do good, its like the game is set for you to win or maybe the AI is stupid, i've won 9 premier leagues on my game...in a row, on my 11th season now.

Maybe you're not giving yourself enough credit as a manager:p:D

Guess it's true in a way, considering the following teams I've managed:

Toronto FC - currently dominating the MLS in one of my games after I left the team

Carlisle/Plymouth - they bounce between the Premiership and the Championship nowadays

PSV - 13 consecutive league and counting...I don't get bored though, considering my failures in Europe

Derby - top 5 EPL team nowadays

AFC Wimbledon - currently in League 2 with them

I'm sure you can.

:thup: Me too lol. They're one of those clubs that never seem to do as well as they probably should, they just sort of float around mid-table without posing a real threat to anybody, although they did have that good run in the Uefa Cup a couple of seasons back, so maybe I'm being to harsh.

Why has it got to be a premier league club?

Why not drop into the Championship; that way there is more to play for, ie A promotion, play-offs.... then there's staying in the Premiership, building a team to finish in the top half, the UEFA cup places, then aim for the top 4, Champions League places, then challenge for the title.

Far more of a career and more variety to achieve in it.

In which case, I'd go for Sheffield Utd.... like I did.

Up the Blades!!

He did mention just outside Europe so you are looking at one of the following

Easier Challenge: Boro, Newcastle, West Ham, Blackburn, Sunderland (decent sized grounds, money to spend, good squad)

Medium Challenge: Fulham, Bolton, Wigan (Smallish sized ground, some money to spend, ok squad)

Hard Challenge: West Brom, Hull, Stoke (Smallish sized ground, some money to spend, poor squad)

maybe a side just outside europe or something? any ideas?

Last time I knew, only English teams were allowed in the English Premier League.

Unless things changed while I slept last night or worked today.

Are Stoke playing Zamalek tomorrow now?

I agree with Blackburn, though I would, seeing as I support them and have just won my first Champions League and Super Cup in 2013, whilst still not winning the league :@

Be aware that you can very easily get into debt with them though as they usually give you far more transfer budget money than you actually have

:thup: Me too lol. They're one of those clubs that never seem to do as well as they probably should, they just sort of float around mid-table without posing a real threat to anybody, although they did have that good run in the Uefa Cup a couple of seasons back, so maybe I'm being to harsh.
Fair play but I don't really think we under-achieve anymore, lately we've sort of had set backs before every season that means it's pretty much over before it's started, injuries to all decent defenders, strikers leaving just before the transfer window ends etc. in fact, last season all we lacked was a goalscorer. Currently we do okay considering our finances, gone are the Ravanelli, Juninho days.

Archived