PDA

View Full Version : control freak chairmans

Paul211
28-08-2008, 20:03
My chairman, i am playing as Yeovil has just accepted a bid of 4.2 million for diego buonanotte which is really frustrating as i have just been promoted to championship and i have little time to find a replacment as this guy is class so anyone think i should resign and move to a more ambitous club?

Daniel Foster
28-08-2008, 20:08
Ye I'd resign.

Moaner
28-08-2008, 20:09
unfortunalty this happens A LOT. Even with teams such as Blackburn, Villa, Man City etc. i even had a couple of bids accepted by the chairman at Arsenal and thier ambitions are sky high. thier is literally nothing you can do to stop the deals happening.

Paul211
28-08-2008, 20:10
unfortunalty this happens A LOT. Even with teams such as Blackburn, Villa, Man City etc. i even had a couple of bids accepted by the chairman at Arsenal and thier ambitions are sky high. thier is literally nothing you can do to stop the deals happening.

cheers i think i shall resign anyway

ftg87
28-08-2008, 23:31
cheers i think i shall resign anyway

The problem you may have with simply resigning and wanting a job at a ambitious club is that, (I'm making an assumption here) having only played in League 1, your reputation will not be very high and getting a job at any team will tend to be quite difficult,

So, just a friendly word of warning, be prepared to start from low down, which may in turn give you the same problem you described in your original post

tomtuck01
28-08-2008, 23:41
I'd accept it and get on with it. It's another challenge to overcome on your way to future glory.

Oh, and the title of your thread should be; Control Freak Chairmen ;)