Anyone seen this before

I was hoping for another of SI's golden Eggs. :(

Oh, and

Tom Rowland

- You really should be more careful when whiting out your name ;)

Fwiw - Theres a feature to give your manager a nickname, to avoid you the embarrassment of making a mistake, which will ultimately be punished with the humility of someone like me letting everyone know what your name really is.

P.S - His name is in the spoiler ;)

I was hoping for another of SI's golden Eggs. :(

Oh, and

Tom Rowland

- You really should be more careful when whiting out your name ;)

Fwiw - Theres a feature to give your manager a nickname, to avoid you the embarrassment of making a mistake, which will ultimately be punished with the humility of someone like me letting everyone know what your name really is.

P.S - His name is in the spoiler ;)

Why would you not want to show your name on here?

Unless of course your boss watches the forums!

You'd also be surprised about the amount of semi-famous to famous people that are on these forums. Quite a fair few Professional footballers post on here - and the odd music star is floating about too. For these people, whiteout sometimes just isn't good enough, (especially if they're as silly as

tom rowland

) - so the nickname feature is king.

I only rarely create a manager with my own name anyway...mind you, I do share my name with a former Manchester United footballer (a failed one, not one of their stars!) so people could get confused I guess! If I put my name into Google though I get loads and loads of links to this random footballer who I have no interest in!

You'd also be surprised about the amount of semi-famous to famous people that are on these forums. Quite a fair few Professional footballers post on here - and the odd music star is floating about too.

Prove it...

Now why would I want to do that?

More importantly, why wouldn't you want to do it!

Now for the next part of my plan, i'm going to hijack this thread.

I was playing my liverpool game this morning and this message came up

picture_14942.png

Now, I knew you could make a player unhappy by unsettling him, but I didn't know that this happened!

( And for those who are wondering, my name isn't Colin Lamb!)

Archived