affiliated clubs for financial benefits

i am currently forking out nearly 2m a season to be affiliated with an MLS team in the US. i was just wondering are these sort of ties worth the money? i know you get knowledge of the country (and mexico) and you are supposed to get money back through increased merchandise sales but to what extent is this beneficial? estimated figures would be helpful.

oh thats pretty good then considering i rake in 37mil from crappy arsenal-branded tea cups, t-shirts and car stickers per year. thats like ermmmm 3.7million. minus the fee thats 1.9mill (i pay 1.8mil).

you dont necisarily 10%, i think ( i could be wrong aswell!!) it depends on whether you tour the country and if you have some players from the country in your squad aswell which will generate more money. I have a japanese feeder team and i got nakamura on a free which boosted my sales

you dont necisarily 10%, i think ( i could be wrong aswell!!) it depends on whether you tour the country and if you have some players from the country in your squad aswell which will generate more money. I have a japanese feeder team and i got nakamura on a free which boosted my sales

ah thats something i would never of thought of and yet it makes perfect sense! thanks pal.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Also another way is by touring the country in preseason, I think.

if you don't have a merchandising affiliation and u tour a country like usa or japan does it encourage the chances of getting 1? also what are the chances of getting for a championship side (southampton)

also when i choose to tour in pre season i find the countrys i can do to be very limited preety much france and sweden, scotland..y?

thanks scotty

Archived