FM on PS3?

I've played it on 360 and I don't think there's much point to FM on consoles, it's just not the kind of game you settle down in front of the TV to play, it just feels right on a PC.

yeh i agree to some extent....

fm feels like a game where you dont have to actually get too involved and focused on the game the whole time (except the actualy matches). On a pc you can surf the net and stuff while you play but with a console it wont really be as easy to do stuff like that

yeh i agree to some extent....

fm feels like a game where you dont have to actually get too involved and focused on the game the whole time (except the actualy matches). On a pc you can surf the net and stuff while you play but with a console it wont really be as easy to do stuff like that

I also agree to an extent, but I recently picked up FM on the 360 and actually play that, surf the net and play FM on PC all at once (Bow down to my superior brain processing skills!) cuz my TV is next to my PC, but I do definitely prefer it on PC, the game just ain't really made to be played with a controller

ps3 is not as powerful thats why i think

PS3 is a very powerful machine, and I can safely say that's not the reason. I'm leaning more towards the fact that there wouldn't be much interest in the PS3 version and the costs to produce one and maintain one on the PS3 would far outweigh the revenue they make from it.

I've played it on 360 and I don't think there's much point to FM on consoles, it's just not the kind of game you settle down in front of the TV to play, it just feels right on a PC.

Same here, I borrowed an Xbox recently because one of my mates was going on holiday and FM was in the bundle of games, but it just didn't feel right and I still ended up using the laptop.

Archived