Ceremony when having won something

Wouldn't it be great to have a mini ceremony or something showing the team lifting the trophy or a picture of your squad with a cup. The best part of this game is when you do these things but can we make it even more special?

i think that a picture of your squad with the cup wpuld be impossible due to new signings and so on. I think the idea has been suggested in previous threads as I read one earlier today but I feel the idea of all your dots gathered round celebrating and lifting a small trophy would be a cool idea. I would also encourage the occasional pitch invasion towards the end of the season if your team has won the league against expectations or you have survived the drop on the last day of the season especially in the lower leagues

What about if it was an aerial view of a ceremony that was in the middle of the pitch. Although it would be unrealistic for Wembley unless they had the stands in also. Infact a whole new thing, what id the 2d pitch was an actual Aeriel shot of a stadium using google earth or something, with the pitch in the middle. Would it cost money for the rights to each stadium?

Archived