£7.5 million quid for a 17 day loan?

I have a pretty good regen in my team but he is now getting on a bit at 28 years old and when AC Milan came sniffing he wanted to leave. His value was £5.75 million so I said I would sell him for £15 million plus 50 percent sell on and off he went. I checked the transfer list to get a replacement 10 days later and he was on there for £15 million so I bid they accepted I got him back on the same weekly wage as before and I got £7.5 million quid back aswell. So he was gone for 17 days and I got paid £7.5 million. The guy is a good player and I was beginning to regret selling him for awhile as his preferred moves are good for tutoring aswell. AI sometimes I hate it sometimes I love it lol.

macalousb7.jpg

macalousb7.7e49042222.jpg

He must have been registered for Milan as he played 1 game for them and got a 5 then complained about lack of first team. When he arrived back at Crewe he played alot better than he did earlier in the season. I bought him back int he hopes that maybe I can sell him for £15 million again, if not theres not many decent players of his quality around for the money.

Complaining about a lack of first team football after just 17 days sounds a bit excessive! Especially to such an extent that it would persuade him to leave the club already. Most players have at least a bit of back bone and stickability to give it a bit more time!

My favourite re-signiing of a player took rather longer than that, but was in FM07 when I, as Derby, lost in Championship playoffs 2 years in a row and was forced to sell Giles Barnes to Chelsea, but I managed to negotiate £10 mill + 50% sell on. He wasn't getting much first team football 1½ years later and was on the move again, but opted for Manchester United ahead of my now promoted Derby (for ~£6 million), but then the following summer he was again not getting first team football so the prodigal son returned to Derby at the perfect age of ~23 and with experience of being at 2 big Premiership clubs to improve him even if he wasn't getting football. He only cost us £5.5 mill and went on to be an integral part of the team that won 3 EPL titles and were always miles ahead of both Chelsea and Manure :)

I have a pretty good regen in my team but he is now getting on a bit at 28 years old and when AC Milan came sniffing he wanted to leave. His value was £5.75 million so I said I would sell him for £15 million plus 50 percent sell on and off he went. I checked the transfer list to get a replacement 10 days later and he was on there for £15 million so I bid they accepted I got him back on the same weekly wage as before and I got £7.5 million quid back aswell. So he was gone for 17 days and I got paid £7.5 million. The guy is a good player and I was beginning to regret selling him for awhile as his preferred moves are good for tutoring aswell. AI sometimes I hate it sometimes I love it lol.

The way this needs to be fixed is that any clauses need to be considered when coming to sell a player. The more recent he has come to the cub, the more it has an impact on the selling club.

So in the above situation, the board should not be willing to let the player go for less than £22.5 million (£15 million + 50%) within the first couple of weeks .

Archived