The demo's out on Friday, but will only have limited features and will only include the Premier League. The more detailled Gold Demo is out sometime in mid-September.

Personally, I'm not going to bother with the demo and sit tight contentedly playing FM08. But be sure to report back and let me know what it's like.

I've heard spamming the boards every five minutes will bring the release date forward...

Where'd you hear that? I hope you're right.

On the offi.....

Sorry couldn't resist :-D

SI do the same each year to avoid massive server demand... They release the demo by surprise, normally on a Friday. My guess would be given FMLs recent release the demo will be ever so slightly later this year.

Play have a release date of October 31st for FM09 but each year this is usually a very approximate guess which is a few weeks wide of the mark...

The demo's out on Friday, but will only have limited features and will only include the Premier League. The more detailled Gold Demo is out sometime in mid-September.

Personally, I'm not going to bother with the demo and sit tight contentedly playing FM08. But be sure to report back and let me know what it's like.

I've heard spamming the boards every five minutes will bring the release date forward...

Do not give out false information.

As fo the original post, when SI have something to say, you won't need to ask.

Archived