Improving Composure and Stamina

I have finally got a regen of world class potential through my youth system trouble his composure is only 4 as is his stamina. The young lad is only 15 though so is there any chance of these attributes becoming good enough for him to make it at the top level?

Not sure if this should have been posted in good players or training, so though its abit of a general question really. Thanks in advance for any help.

If he starts that low, he probably won't end up an 18-20 in those stats, no matter what you do. What is his natural position? If he's a striker you may consider making him a winger, unless all other striker stats are irresistible.

His natural position is striker his stats are terrible all over as he is only 15 but his PA is 185 so hopefully he can develope into some sort of player. He has 12 for pace and 15 for acceleration and 15 determination everything else is 12 or under, mostly under.

Dude, at 15 many attributes will look utter crap. This is mostly a manifestation of his low CA. Both will definitely improve just out of age, and if you have coaches and training setups, they'll improve faster.

This is definitely true. But when scouting guys, I look at the key attributes for that position. A 15-year old striker with pace, finshing, technique of even 8 or 9 hints at him becoming a talent.

Archived