Regarding FM2009

I just have an idea and not sure if anyone had mentioned it before

I would appreciate if this idea can be implemented into FM2009

I like to be able to start at an even earlier date as in the ninties so

I can manage some of the stars that I have missed out on??

I am not sure if this is feasible?

I was thinking if it is possible that SI created a few database and allow us

to choose our own starting date eg; maybe in the season 1992-1993,

1994-1995 or any other date earlier that 2008-2009.

Maybe SI can create a selected few database for us to choose from.

Just a little thought of mine!!

This has been suggested a few times on these boards but is always greeted with the same response that the task of creating such a database would be nightmarish, and the demand isn't that high. I think some kind of legends league or the like would be fun, but would have limited appeal. It is certainly not feasible for FM2009.

If I remember correctly - the boys at SI stated once that all the players are stored in a central database even if not in the game. This came up when Keegan came out of retirement to take over Newcastle, and people were asking if SI had to create him from scratch and they said no, he was in their central database. Of course, I doubt the database still has the players from CM EoS 93/94 in there :) No idea how far it would go back - I do believe it is possible, but with the amount of work that would be involved I can't see it happening.

If I remember correctly - the boys at SI stated once that all the players are stored in a central database even if not in the game. This came up when Keegan came out of retirement to take over Newcastle, and people were asking if SI had to create him from scratch and they said no, he was in their central database. Of course, I doubt the database still has the players from CM EoS 93/94 in there :) No idea how far it would go back - I do believe it is possible, but with the amount of work that would be involved I can't see it happening.

man I wish I could have a look at their central database.

Archived