New Players

I know crickie has been adding the players to the database when they are not on it with his updates but which players are you looking forward to seeing on the game next year?

Im hoping for a few new youngsters at Utd likes of Possebon etc and hopefully finally getting Jovetic in the game!

I think I mentioned something about this youngster from Man Utd. Well, I just checked Man Utd's website, his, Magnus Wolff Eikrem. I've seen him play some games for Man Utd Under 18s, and found that he has great potential with the ball. His vision to spot and initiate defense-devastating through-passes to strikers, as well as long-ball crosses are superb. :thup:

Lewis McGugan, although he is on the game I expect him to be much better and have a much better potential rating.

ive giving mcgugan some pretty good stats for a championship player beucase hes better that the average championship player. Also guy moussi has good stats. By the way i am a nottingham forest fan also that why ive add alot of forest players such as mccleary, byrne, moussi, roberts, anderson, reid, sharpe and darnet.

ive giving mcgugan some pretty good stats for a championship player beucase hes better that the average championship player. Also guy moussi has good stats. By the way i am a nottingham forest fan also that why ive add alot of forest players such as mccleary, byrne, moussi, roberts, anderson, reid, sharpe and darnet.

Yeah I noticed there was quite good stats on some of the Forest boys compared to before!

Nicolas Millan from colo colo in chile looks like one for the future and is a good player on the PC version

also

Martin Galvan from Cruz Azul in Mexico S

Nestor Duarte i dont know who he plays for but hes from peru CB

Diego Orlando Suarez from dynamo kiev hes bolivian AM/F

Archived