German Language Pack

I spent quite a while searchin for a German language pack for someone a not that long ago, maybe it was you rinso? Can't remember but I do know that in the best part of 2 hours I found nothing, does not mean one does not exist however, just didn't turn up in my search

Did other versions of FM/CM have a german option on theirs?

not sure, this is the first time i've thought of doin it!

Have you tried contacting SI at all? Surely they will know one way or the other

nope, never actually crossed my mind! lol figure i'll wait for 09 now though, seems a bit daft messin about with 08 for a couple of months (hopefully)

There's a german language pack, but dunno if i am allowed to give links here. but i'm sure you'll find help on a german fan forum. just google for "meistertrainerforum"

You can post the link here, it would help those of us who can't read anything on that forum lol. I had a language pack, but I had to reinstall recently and lost it somehow.

Nomis, would you like to volunteer to register, and then send us all it?? not sure i can understand much on that forum, im a lil more rusty than i thought... saves me having to hnt for me german-english dictionary anyways! lol :D:p

Nomis, would you like to volunteer to register, and then send us all it?? not sure i can understand much on that forum, im a lil more rusty than i thought... saves me having to hnt for me german-english dictionary anyways! lol :D:p

Argh, i'll give it a go, but I have a download limit at work of 5mb so I might not be able to get it sorted until this evening.

Archived