Does blocked planning permission really mean...

well, im purely goin on guesswork, cos its never happened to me, but lookin at that, you're prime for a new stadium... shouldnt take long, hopefully.. although as an architect, i know what a set of muppets the local councils are.. so it may be a few years!

Stadium building or expansion decisions are only ever made once per year at the same time so if you got the message about planning permission being denied without being told your board were building a new stadium you'll have to wait until next year and see if they decide to do it then. It's a bit random to be honest - in my Werder Bremen game I lost a couple of months of play covering the off-season when my laptop went onto battery without me noticing. First time round I just got a refusal of planning permission, but when I replayed it the board announced they were building a new stadium and plunging the club into perilous debt (not a problem for you with 453 million though!) so it seems there is just some trigger that gets tested againist a weighted random number each summer to see if you get a new stadium or not.

I've never ever had a new stadium. I've clocked* the balance a load of times, filled my stadium to capacity for countless seasons. Never got a new one :(

VB

* clocked lol. I'm obviously showing my age. Can't imagine there are many amongst us who remember the days you could clock a game. Can't imagine there are many who remember when games came with scores. Eee back in my day *wanders off rambling about Sega Turbo being the latest game in his arcade*

I've never ever had a new stadium. I've clocked* the balance a load of times, filled my stadium to capacity for countless seasons. Never got a new one :(

VB

* clocked lol. I'm obviously showing my age. Can't imagine there are many amongst us who remember the days you could clock a game. Can't imagine there are many who remember when games came with scores. Eee back in my day *wanders off rambling about Sega Turbo being the latest game in his arcade*

Who are you playing as? Also do you request expansion every season? If you're at 90%+ capacity (I believe) for the season the board should expand (sometimes this is dependant on finances and sometimes it gets blocked by the idiot council) in the summer ( or whenever the off season is for your team ).

I am 2016 now, double premier league champions, European champions, and I have a full ground every week.

Only problem is I am Nottingham forest and I can only get 30,000 a week in there. Plus, they still haven't cleared the £12m loan they had at the start of the game. I only have £83m in the bank - I guess I won't be getting a new stadium any time soon :(

VB

I remember clocking sonic 1 back in the day, the last boss was a bitch.

• 2 months later...

Archived