For FM09, I really don't want to see...

the end of the Facegen feature. I know it's purely cosmetic, it creates (or at least I think it did before the last patch) Arabic-looking Koreans and it adds just about nothing to the actual gameplay. Still, I really like to start up new games by starting unemployed, going on holiday and sleeping on it before taking whatever job seems interesting. The computer-generated faces add loads of personality to that later game in my opinion.

It's just that I do remember seeing people whining about it earlier - you're not getting rid of the Facegen feature, are you SI? Please say no. :D

The facegen is already optional anyways, so if you don't like it you can turn it off,

To the OP, I personally, am not a big fan of the feature, cuz a lot of the players are too similar and often they don't look like they should do from whichever area of the world they come from, however, I don't want to see the end of this feature, if SI sort out these little niggling problems, it could add a lot to my enjoyment of long term games

Archived