Make a changes.txt file and put Jarrow Roofing in the BSP, keeping their reputation on 50.

No 'unlockable' content allowed.

Win the premier League in the fastest time possible.

I'm in season 17-19 and my best finish has been 5th (I had 7 seasons in the Championship lol).

You should start the game with no real players and a wage buget of 150 per player per week, and no transfer funds.

Good Luck :D

Just got it up and running, replacing Droylsden, assuming thats okay as there was no indication on who to replace in the BSP!

Board Expect to battle bravely against relegation, surely enough I have a wage budget of £1,500 with a maximum wage of £150 per player and a resounding £0 to spend.

"CLUB" "Jarrow Roofing Boldon CA" "England" "" "Jarrow Roofing" "" "Blue Square Premier"

"CLUB" "Weymouth" "England" "" "" "" "English Northern League First Division"

Cut and paste into notepad and save as changes.txt

place in common > FMH2008 > changes.txt

hope this helps lol

I could only get two players, the rest were fakes lol but they got me promoted. Jay Smith from Notts County is a good signing if you can get him, I did the first time but he won't come the second lol

By not real players I mean free grey players that are never injured or banned from matches, even if they get injured and banned they can still play the next game lol

A quick update:

07/08 BSP 1st

08/09 L2 3rd, Johnstones Trophy Winner

09/10 L1 16th

10/11 L1 4th

11/12 CH 10th

12/13 CH 3rd

13/14 EPL 4th, League Cup Runners Up

14/15 EPL 5th, FA Cup Winners, Champions League Runners Up

Not bad but I lost it in the EPL this season, I was top for ages lol

Challeng Complete.

Jarrow Roofing have won the EPL in the 15-16 season. They won by a comfortable 4 points in the end but could have still lost it to Man U on the last day of the season. As an added bonus, they also won the Euro Cup and now have a wage buget of 130k per person per week. Messi is their latest signing, coming to the club for 26.5m on a four year deal at 130k per week.

This challenge was so much fun but it can be won 4 years earlier though with Ridleys Challenge coming up I think it can wait a while lol

I'm having a quick go at this before Ridley's Challenge comes around.

Currently in the BSP, having right old weird results! I'm only 15 games into the season, but the non-players are doing really well against 'actual' players but terrible against fellow non-players (just lost the FA cup Qualifying round 4 to Bromley 3-0!) Wins include 3-2 over Oxford and 6-1 over York.

I've managed to sign 6 players and had a regen come through at the beginning of the season (which is weird as no-one's retired yet?) All free transfers, of course ;)

Jarrow 2007-8

GK Terry Burton (Forest Green) P16, C31, Ave 6.43, Value 1k

DL Andy Cook (Salisbury) P10, Ave 6.50, Value 1k

DC Ian Miller (Ipswich) P10, G1, Ave 6.80, Value 6k

MC Ashley Barrett (regen) P13, G5, Ave 7.00, Value 1k

SC Neil Grayson P15, G5, Ave 6.93, Value 1k

SC Carl Furlong P13, G7, Ave 7.84, Value 2k

SC Stuart Douglas P16, G10, Ave 7.37, Value 6k

Stats:

Played 16

Won 11

Drawn 1

Lost 4

Scored 54

Conceded 31

Manager points 69

Hopefully more signings in January!

Well the BSP was pretty easy - finished 1st with 100pts, 9 ahead of Aldershot. Into the second season now and struggling big time in L2;

21st Jarrow P6 W1 D1 L4 F8 A15 Pts4

Was given a MASSIVE wage budget of 2,900/w and highest wage of 300/w. Managed to sign 2 players on loan (after approaching at least 50) and no out of contract players would even consider Jarrow. Luckily a few regens came through, so now the squad has 16 real players. Even so, I can't see this team in the top half of L2 - more like a relegation battle.

People in their 1st season, go for Ian Miller - he's now worth 30k and will accept 150/w on a 5 year deal :D Also Stuart Douglas - scored 30 in 53 games and was runner up BSP Player of the Year. IIRC he won't sign until after the season starts.

Archived