How did I not qualify?

Howonearth.jpg

Ok, so there it is. The league table. As you can clearly see, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place got the ECC spots. Fantastic. Newcastle got the 1st EC spot as 5th place, and Southampton were the highest ranked team that applied to the Euro Vase. That leaves 2 spots for the EC. 1 for the National Cup Winner, which in this instance, was Pompey. So surely the next spot gets awarded to 7th place?

Man City did not win any cup, or make it to the final of any cup

So how did I not get the EC place?

Looks like it may be a bug to me, cuz you and Man City are on the same amount of points, seems like the qualifying judging system thing, doesnt take GD into account, unless Man City won the UEFA cup?

No, I don't think being level on points would cause the problem as Southampton should be in the UEFA Cup if Man City should not.

Their should be 2 from the EPL in the UEFA cup without the fair play league coming into the equation, should be the 2 highest teams after the CL qualifiers

Just realised that aint right, I am on fire tonight!

If Man City won the league cup then they would go into the UEFA cup, if not, then I think something is wrong

Just realised that aint right, I am on fire tonight!

If Man City won the league cup then they would go into the UEFA cup, if not, then I think something is wrong

Leeds won the League Cup. Man City were not involved in the final, nor were they in any final this season. On head to head, I beat them 3-0 and 3-1.

how big is your stadium? big enough for europe?

Stadium sizes don't matter in FM. I've played in the UEFA Cup the season just gone.

If Leeds won the League Cup, why have they not qualified?
yeah thats weird lol. leeds should be in it which is even more confusing lol! i just thought i got my uefa cup place taken away from me because i applied for the Euro Vase. but i dont know if that applies to the game anymore this was in 07.

On closer inspection, Man City did win the League Cup :D :D :D

I was looking at last seasons results. Doh. :cool:

Howonearth.jpg

Ok, so there it is. The league table. As you can clearly see, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place got the ECC spots. Fantastic. Newcastle got the 1st EC spot as 5th place, and Southampton were the highest ranked team that applied to the Euro Vase. That leaves 2 spots for the EC. 1 for the National Cup Winner, which in this instance, was Pompey. So surely the next spot gets awarded to 7th place?

Man City did not win any cup, or make it to the final of any cup

So how did I not get the EC place?

southampton should have got the uefa spot then then someone else should have got the euro vase spot it is ****ed up because of that i think.

Archived