Lost hall of fame points

:confused:Hi all,

I copied my saved game file to play on a differant computer, however now that I have done this I've lost all my points in the Hall of Fame list, does anyone know how I could fix this or edit the hall of fame to add on the points i had before?:confused:

Try this:

Copy the hall of fame file from your shared documents folder and paste it into the shared documents folder of your other computer. The file will be in the Football Manager 2008 directory of your shared documents folder and should be pasted in the exact same location on the 2nd computer.

Note: I would be pretty sure this wil not work but it is worth a try. If this does not work then I don't think it is possible.

Try this:

Copy the hall of fame file from your shared documents folder and paste it into the shared documents folder of your other computer. The file will be in the Football Manager 2008 directory of your shared documents folder and should be pasted in the exact same location on the 2nd computer.

Note: I would be pretty sure this wil not work but it is worth a try. If this does not work then I don't think it is possible.

I'll give it a go ta!! Silly little thing, but i really dont want to lose 378 points!

Archived