Sensible Soccer Style FM

Don't know about you lot but i used to love Sensible Soccer, the old school version. I used to be some rubbish team in san marino and take them to European glory. This was obviously an easier feat to achieve as you could play the matches if you needed to, giving you a more direct influence over the results!

My point is do you think it would work nowadays with FM?? Or would it belittle the tactical side of the game?? It would make the game less serious and but would be good fun

It was excellent at the time, but going back to it now, its just awful. It belongs in the same category as Double Dragon, The A-Team and pogs... just enjoy the memory of them, but don't ever try to go back to them or you'll realise how rubbish they all were.

It was excellent at the time, but going back to it now, its just awful. It belongs in the same category as Double Dragon, The A-Team and pogs... just enjoy the memory of them, but don't ever try to go back to them or you'll realise how rubbish they all were.

Wash your mouth out....Sensi will never get old!!

;)

Wash your mouth out!

I take offence at that! I still have my old Amiga 600 and every now and again I dig it and SS or SWOS out for a couple of days or so of good old retro fun

Bang on. I used to love pogs and those little goblin things you brought in packets that you were supposed to wet. Can't remember the name.

Thinking back, I played the latest version of Sensible Soccer for about 10 minutes the other day and wanted to kill myself afterwards. Back in the day, that game was considered advanced. Thank god we moved on.

Although I disagree with having the option to play in FM, I would love to have a version of sensible soccer like the old school ones where you could import you team and play as them against my mates team from his game.

Sensi Soccer is still great even today totally wicked game and alot more fun than the modern Fifa games. The only good fifa was the one where you could play 5-a-side indoors that was ace, which one was it?

Sensi is still the boss, great for playing against a mate. We'll go back to Sensi, but don't go back to any other football games. (barring FM, FM and Sensi should get it on and produce the ultimate football game, called: "Sensible Football Player or Manager or Both Awesome 2012")

Archived