Loaning out players

I've spent most of pre-season tying up deals to send my promising youngsters away on season long loans. There are a few more I want to send out, and I've set them as Available for Loan, and have offered them to clubs. The problem is, I've checked the Transfer Centre and it tells me that there are Loan proposals for a few players I'm keen to send out (more than the others), but it's been about a week in game, and I've had nothing through. I check the transfer centre constantly and the proposals are still there, but they haven't been sent through yet. Any reason why this is?

I find it almost impossible to send players out on loan (as a league1 team). One DC recently got bought by a League 2 team for $600k (and a Championship team also wanted to buy) yet before selling him, no one would take him on loan. I would have been starting him except that i had 2 premiership reserve DCs as loans.

This happens far too often. You offer a player out, clubs show an interest, but there it ends. All that shows is that the transfer is at proposal stage. They never reject the bid or actually make one and it makes loaning players out incredibly difficult at times. Interestingly though, this only seems to happen when the club is from the nation you are managing in.

Archived