just a bit stupid

it doesnt really happen irl like that but there probably is some examples of youngsters like this (maybe bottom table prem players who have been there all thier life get offered a job at a top of the table club). As Glyn said, it does make sense in a way but it is kinda strange

This happens to me sometimes too, happens when I accept a bid for a player, this causes the "Doesn't want to leave club" and the "Is unhappy at not being allowed to move clubs" can come up either because I decide I need him and cancel the transfer or if I turn down another teams offer that he would prefer to move to over mine. Very occasionaly it has happened when he turns down the contract, although I fail to see how he can blame someone else for that

i found the best way around this is to never reject offers, simply counter with an offer 3 or 4 times what they offered, generally they will dissapear and the player isn't worried, if they come back matching my offer, i sell.

That's basically what I do, but they sometimes get unhappy at that as well, even though the offer is still being negotiated.

Archived