Doubled Values

Until recently my fm2008 was fine until now wenever I start a new game no matter what database I select the the value of how much a player is worth and their wages is doubled. Does anyone know how I can fix this. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Thanks

Until recently my fm2008 was fine until now wenever I start a new game no matter what database I select the the value of how much a player is worth and their wages is doubled. Does anyone know how I can fix this. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Thanks

if you are using a crack like ackter suggested, dont bother posting on here. Otherwise the game thinks you have a crack i think so try reinstalling your game (backup your save games first)

I spotted the same. The game suddenly said i bid 26 million and paid 90,000 a week for a 31 year old Drogba. I was horrified and cancelled, thinking i was drunk when i made the offer. Then i went to currency and saw the game changed the currency to Euro instead of Pounds.

It's a documented bug. Only happened once to me however.

the currency change happens to me all the time, its a known bug, its annoying as it can change to euros which is only slightly higher and not so noticable to norwegian kroner which is 10x as much.

check the preferences

Archived