Player Negotiation Suggestion

I would like to be able to set a deadline on a player when I offer him a contract, in much the same way as I can set a deadline for a club when making an offer. I just offered a Swedish DM from Malmo a deal and it was over 3 weeks before he finally decided what he was going to do, in that time more offers came in from other clubs and he eventually accepted an offer from a different club. I may have been able to secure his signing if I had been able to set a deadline rather than give him the opportunity to lsiten to offers for a further 3 weeks.

Gets the :thup: from me.

I always find it annoying when I'm bidding on two players in the same position and the weaker of the two comes back and accepts the offer and I end up delaying the transfer just in case the better of the two accepts and end up losing the weaker player because I keep delaying and then the better of the two rejects me.

This way I can set them both the same deadline and if the better player rejects me just sign up the weaker one. Like I said good idea :thup:

yeah good idea, sometimes it does take forever for them to make their minds up, and you lose out on other targets whilst theyre mulling it over... especially useful if you have two targets for one position...

or they could just make it so they dont take a stupidly long time to respond.

also maybe make it so you that (if the selling club permits) you can negotiate a contract while a deal is being dscussed by the clubs, as know as 'agreeing to terms;

Archived