Can't get an International job!

I'm just approaching 2011 on my Man City game. I have been very successful winning trophies and awards every year and have a world class managing reputation. In around 2009 i thought i might aswell look out for any vacant national team jobs as this would make my game even more fun! I always keep an eye on the jobs list incase a country pops up on there. After the 2010 world cup, a few managers were sacked. I applied for two jobs, Switzerland and Germany. I was confident they would both be accepted as i am having a successful career. But after a few days they were both declined with no explanation. All i want to know is, how do you all manage both club and country. I don't want to add a new manager as a country of my pick, i want to earn the new job.

Thanks in advance.

Keep applying is the only answer. I get rejected for jobs after expecting to get them too. National teams will favour a manager from their own country if they can get one. I was Real Madrid manager and was successful but got rejected for Spain, Italy, France and Sweden. I got accepted in games by Ukraine, Mexico, Argentina and Nigeria. You just got to keep trying, I'm afraid.

Well i got offered the Arsenal job on a £90,000 a week contract with £170m transfer budget, but turned it down...So there! :D

funny thing actaully...because I AM THE ARSENAL MANAGER ALREADY :p:p

my pikey board won't give me 170mil though:(

I think jod should be disqualified for guessing to many in one post, I wanted to win :(

Unfortunately mate you can't always get what you want (do you really think i wanted Cameroon over Spain!)

Anyway, jod took advantage of the lack of rules as any born winner would do ;):D

Anyway, jod took advantage of the lack of rules as any born winner would do ;):D

Lack of rules? Born winner? Blatant cheek!

I happen to be of high moral standings and made up my own rules as to how this little farcical competition should play out and at no point did I think that posting 5 countries in one go was acceptable, I refuse to accept this absolute disregard for all common decency..........hang on, I went for San Marino, I was takin the mick anyways, ah well, win some, lose some

Lack of rules? Born winner? Blatant cheek!

I happen to be of high moral standings and made up my own rules as to how this little farcical competition should play out and at no point did I think that posting 5 countries in one go was acceptable, I refuse to accept this absolute disregard for all common decency..........hang on, I went for San Marino, I was takin the mick anyways, ah well, win some, lose some

Look where taking the mick, got u. :)

Well glad to see i supplied you with some bedtime fun ;)

You cheeky little beggar!

You have to be impressed with my reply/view ratio in this thread. :D

Compared to nearly all the other threads in here, this one is quite ridiculously good, well done, have a biscuit

Yeah your plan worked and it is still working as we are still posting. :D

Ooh, he's a sly one int he?

Although to be fair, soon as a mod sees this, it's gone, has kinda descended into off topic rubbish now :D

Seems to happen a lot at this time of the morning for some reason

Archived