Your main strikers are injured and your defenders go crazy on goals

Its really weird, but it happens sometimes (not all the time though). I have 4 strikers on my team and i usually play with the best two on the front. Now, those 2 strikers are injured so, i will put the other two on the attack. And surprise surprise, my defenders go crazy and score the goals in the match, even hat-tricks sometimes, while those 2 defenders stay "blank". This may go on and on, eventually leading the right midfielder to score with the defenders, but well, the goal of the strikers come, but maybe 4,5 matches later and still my defenders keep scoring.

I had a season where playing with those reserve strikers due to the injury for the main ones, in total, they got 7 goals together, while my defenders got 18!

I've had this sorta thing, not with defenders though, mine was my midfielders just started banging them in from every part of the pitch, guess they don't trust the 2nd choice strikers to do their job and take it on themselves

i think there is a post somewhere on here where the poster said that regarding the corner cheat, it doesnt effect if you will actually win the match or something along those lines since the game is calculated before hand(the scores etc.) and only changes if you make tactical changes and stuff. ill have a look for it later and there was alot of discussion on this

i think there is a post somewhere on here where the poster said that regarding the corner cheat, it doesnt effect if you will actually win the match or something along those lines since the game is calculated before hand(the scores etc.) and only changes if you make tactical changes and stuff. ill have a look for it later and there was alot of discussion on this

That's not true.

It'll happen regardless - it depends on the set ups of both teams.

I dont use the corner cheat.

You totally misunderstand the calculated before thing.

When you click play, the game calculates everything that happens that half, taking your tactics into consideration. So the corner exploit, if there, does result in more goals in that half on average. Then if you change anything, it recalculates the rest of the half... Until the next change...

There's no difference between this and the results being decided on teh fly as the game goes in. The pc plays out the full half, then shows you it. If you change things, it'll change the results so recalculates. The difference between this and calculating when the player goes to kick it how sucessful the pass is? This way makes it easier to show highlights. that's it. Every kick has still been calculated, just "in advance".

soup, you probably use it without realising

The corner cheat?? I NEVER used it since i play FM.

When im talking about defender goals do you think they only score via-corner? No. They score also on shots, heading when they attack etc.. (not on corners).

Archived