"hard" games against weak clubs on media..

Ok, so im going to face a club that is on the third division and the confidence is huge. "Supporters very confident on a victory" ; "X Team with a huge favoritism". Them on the media "Team prepares a hard game"

The media says "Team prepares hard match", when my opponent (in this case) was in he third division, after saying "Supporters confident with easy match" etc

The media says "Team prepares hard match", when my opponent (in this case) was in he third division, after saying "Supporters confident with easy match" etc

Thanks for explaining mate :thup: I feel so dumb for not being able to understand the post now after reading it again :D

If you are doing better than you are expected - eg if you have had several promotions in a row - then your reputation will still be climbing, so will be lower than you would probably expect - then there would be a smaller gap between you and them than you'd think, so it would appear by reputation to be a hard game

Or i suppose the other way round - if the 3rd div club had gone down a couple of times in the last few years there rep would be miles higher than anyone else in that division, even though they are now ****

Archived