most efficient way to pick the best national player available

i'd say the best way is to go in the national pool and then filter attributes depending on the posistion in question (i.e for CB, heading, strength, tackling etc). either nation pool or under player search select "only players eligable for brazil"...either way i find that the easiest way.

You could pick the players with the highest value using the search function. Usually the better players are higher in value, but some times this mightn't be the case, because of some players being bought at crazy prices.

i wouldn't recommend end this to be honest- the basic principle is ok but you are likely to miss out on some young gems who arn't as valued money-wise. ecspecially seen as your game is at a point where the new regens begin to really shine.

I usually got to player search and tick the 'all players elegible for x country'.

Then i view the players by postion when picking the squad and then by value (to see the most important players - especially when managing an unfamilar country to me). Then i simply view their form over the course of the season and pick them on that, taking into account ability as well.

I usually got to player search and tick the 'all players elegible for x country'.

Then i view the players by postion when picking the squad and then by value (to see the most important players - especially when managing an unfamilar country to me). Then i simply view their form over the course of the season and pick them on that, taking into account ability as well.

thanks guys

Archived