World/European Player of the Year

How is this decided?

Im Rangers in the SPL and one of my strikers has got 33 goals in 22 games so far this season and got 54 in 46 last season meaning his rating is high ofcourse.

My other striker has 15 goals out of 14 games so far and got 20 in 27 games last season.

My attacking midfielder has 20 assists and 5 goals in 25 matches and so forth.

Their ratings are 7.80+

My defenders have 7.50+

Ben Arfa (still at Lyon) has got 6 goals and 4 assists in 24 games resulting in a rating of 7.29.

Hes in the running for winning this years European player.

How does it work, cause I got Rangers rep high and it states this when I win the golden boot every year compared to the starting years where it said I needed more goals than other nations (eg. England)

So getting to the point why is it I have none of my players in the shortlist for winning the World Player and European Player of the Year, its always the top four English teams, top 4 Barca teams and top 3 italian teams and Lyon players even though these teams, (Man Utd, Milan...so on) are not dominant anymore. Sunderland wins the EPL and media ranking 1st for the current season. How does it work!!

Sorry for blabbing, im rushing

Peace

as far as i am aware it goes the same as in real life doesnt it? IE as long as the player is playing in Spain or Italy they are almost certain to be in with a chance and anyone else has got to score 3 goals a game to even be in contention.

Yeah and my striker has got 33 goals in 35 appearances for his nation, we always play in the knockout rounds of Champions League normally making the quarter finals or further.

His rep is World Wide, as soon as I won the champions league with Rangers the team rep went to Continental and all the players rep went up one. So now I have youth players on continental.

Anyways though that sucks, cause I know the league rep cannot change no matter what your team does.

How is this decided?

Im Rangers in the SPL and one of my strikers has got 33 goals in 22 games so far this season and got 54 in 46 last season meaning his rating is high ofcourse.

My other striker has 15 goals out of 14 games so far and got 20 in 27 games last season.

My attacking midfielder has 20 assists and 5 goals in 25 matches and so forth.

Their ratings are 7.80+

My defenders have 7.50+

Ben Arfa (still at Lyon) has got 6 goals and 4 assists in 24 games resulting in a rating of 7.29.

Hes in the running for winning this years European player.

How does it work, cause I got Rangers rep high and it states this when I win the golden boot every year compared to the starting years where it said I needed more goals than other nations (eg. England)

So getting to the point why is it I have none of my players in the shortlist for winning the World Player and European Player of the Year, its always the top four English teams, top 4 Barca teams and top 3 italian teams and Lyon players even though these teams, (Man Utd, Milan...so on) are not dominant anymore. Sunderland wins the EPL and media ranking 1st for the current season. How does it work!!

Sorry for blabbing, im rushing

Peace

it is the best players with the best ablity who allways are in the running just like reallife unless you win a worldcup.

So players with the highest CA? Even though in this game my scouts say my strikers are better or on par with those players in the shortlist.

Either way it doesnt matter, I just think of it as normal, everyone hates Scotland

Well Deco won the Portugese League, Champs Lge and finished runner's up with Portugal at the European Championships and yet didn't get the World/European Player of the Year award in 2004. So the bias does exist in real life too. But I agree that there is a problem with the AI still picking players from the Man Utd, Arsenal etc even though they aren't dominant anymore.

Well Deco won the Portugese League, Champs Lge and finished runner's up with Portugal at the European Championships and yet didn't get the World/European Player of the Year award in 2004. So the bias does exist in real life too. But I agree that there is a problem with the AI still picking players from the Man Utd, Arsenal etc even though they aren't dominant anymore.

well why would deco win it teams together win trophies not one player it is judged on ablity and of course if you show your best ablity during the season

• 5 years later...

Archived