updates etc.

Connect your psp to the pc via USB (assuming you have a cable)

go to 'my computer' and locate the drive for psp (:F, :J etc)

double click to enter and then go into the folder called 'common'

Right click and select new-> folder and name this FMH2008 (upper case)

go into the folder and copy your update file into it. The file should always be called changes.txt

Disconnect the psp and fire up a new game, job done :)

Is this an act or are you really this gormless???

I mean, come on, nobody has that much trouble. Not trying to be harsh but how many posts are you gonna make asking how to do this, and how to do that?? It's not that hard the explanation coolthwax put couldn't be much clearer.

As for asking about the memory stick, you have to put it in when you get your psp!!!

Stage 1.

1. Take PSP (and brain) out of it's box.

2. Insert battery into PSP

3. Insert Memory stick into PSP (ensuring it is the right way around)

4. Turn on PSP

Stage 2.

1. Turn on your PC

2. Connect your USB cable (that you got when you bought your PSP) to your PC and PSP

Stage 3.

1. On your PSP main menu you should see the options:

Settings

Photo

Music

Video

Game

Network

Go to Settings and press X on USB Connection, your PSP is now connected to your PC.

Stage 4.

1. On your PC screen you should see autoplay with the option to View all files. Using your mouse choose this.

If there is nothing coming up, check your USB connection then go to My Computer (or just computer) and choose Removable disk (F: ) (or whatever letter it is)

2. You should now be in a window with some files, you will see a one called PSP, double click on this.

3. In here you should see a folder called COMMON, if not right click on your mouse, choose make new folder and call it COMMON (make sure it is in CAPITALS)

4. In your COMMON folder, you should have another folder called FMH2008 if you have not, use the method above to make one. Open the FMH2008 folder.

5. In the FMH2008 folder, there will be nothing. Copy and paste, click and drag (whichever way you copy files) your changes.txt in to this folder. Note it should be called changes.txt and all you should see is changes your computer knows it is a .txt file so don't rename it changes.txt or it will be in reality changes.txt.txt which won't work.

Stage 5.

1. Press O on your PSP until you get back to your PSP main menu.

2. Go to Game and select your UMD of Football Manager 2008

3. Press X and start a NEW game (changes won't be applied in an old game)

4. Your changes have been made, enjoy.

Stage 6.

1. Shut down your PC and keep playing FMH.

Is that step by step enough for you?

For you ridley

With ridley junior in the picture... Where do I stand as "mini-me"? Is he like "mini-mini-me" or am I "mini-mini-me"?

rofl

dont worry you are still mini me! hell be ridley jr or challenge guru the 2nd. lol

Archived