cant import training as there is no "edit"

been ages.. since i did play this game.. sadly there been mostly 1 patch. or 0.. more than last time.. but i just decided to give another go .. on powerfull pc... selecting more nations for faster and better gameplay..

so since this game screams "go away if you casual "since before you even get to first game you have to set up training tactics hire that fire that.. for good few hours.. so i decided ill import training.. heck.. i cant.. there is no edit schedule button now matter how much i try

using vista, 64 bit ( not that it matters ) icons works fine but just cant find why i cant edit schedules. i have folder created where it suppose to be.. mine created schedules doesnt seems like getting stored anywhere at all. apart general save.. i imagine..

oh my lovely i still got 80 posts.. when i did had to recreate account..

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\schedules

is where it looks.

Training > Players

Schedules > Edit Schedules...

is where you're looking right?

Some screenshots would help :)

Also I don't believe they get automatically saved like tactics. They do stay in game but won't be available outside of that game. You have to go

Schedules > Edit Schedules..., highlight the one you want to hang on to and then click 'export' to save it to the relevant folder.

Also are you using the arrows on your keyboard to move the sliders? For some reason when I do this my game 'forgets' the setting so I have to use the mouse. Not sure if this is just me though.

if edit schedules are in drop down menu. where you choose existing schedules.. such as general gk , there is new schedule but there is no edit. if its in another spot feel free to point out.. as of now it just doesnt exist for me.. could it have anything to do with vista?

Archived