Travelling Distances...

Ok, this is a pretty random question, but its just a question about exactly what the thread title states - 'Travelling Distances'.

I was reading in some newspapers of some Chelsea players being unhappy at the fact the club played a few games in Russia, Asia and some others country, in such a short space of time.

Now my question is, if i arrange my team to have, lets say, 3 matches, in 3 countries, in 5-6 days, other than the obvious fatigue of the matches, would my players be affected by the amount of travelling?

Random question, but i was curious, thanks for any replies.

Ok, this is a pretty random question, but its just a question about exactly what the thread title states - 'Travelling Distances'.

I was reading in some newspapers of some Chelsea players being unhappy at the fact the club played a few games in Russia, Asia and some others country, in such a short space of time.

Now my question is, if i arrange my team to have, lets say, 3 matches, in 3 countries, in 5-6 days, other than the obvious fatigue of the matches, would my players be affected by the amount of travelling?

Random question, but i was curious, thanks for any replies.

as far as i know it doesnt effect them at all. I dont think it even has the 'trv' icon for your games which it has for the international games so you can play one game in england then one game in australia the next day

Archived