help needed

im addicted to this game so much but theres one thing i cant get my head around.. the tactical aspect of the game... for example the slightest tweak could win or lose you a game..

so anyway i was wandering if there was a xml file i could edit to make the league im playing on run in small detail where players effect the result as oppose to tactics and all that...

i dont care if it makes my game become unstable or whatever because i never watch the matches anyway so any help would be appreciated

im addicted to this game so much but theres one thing i cant get my head around.. the tactical aspect of the game... for example the slightest tweak could win or lose you a game..

so anyway i was wandering if there was a xml file i could edit to make the league im playing on run in small detail where players effect the result as oppose to tactics and all that...

i dont care if it makes my game become unstable or whatever because i never watch the matches anyway so any help would be appreciated

No, you can't do that. Tactics play an important part and that is the way the game is. If you want help with tactics you can go to the tactics and training forum.

Don't believe so.

Doubt it will work but you could try going here Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\data\tactics and deleting everything except one tactic. My flimsy theory is that this would force all AI managers to use the same tactic.

Have to ask

because i never watch the matches anyway

You just holiday past matches? Not having a dig, play it how you like. Just curious :)

Have to ask

You just holiday past matches? Not having a dig, play it how you like. Just curious :)

yeah make my tactic , select my team then go straight on holiday ticking the use current tactic and formation boxes... ive never watched a match on any fm game

That's a strange way to play. How exactly do you get your tactics right without watching at least a few matches? Are you like DARYL and can synch with the computer to beat the game?

dont test my tactic just hope it works...

Are you like DARYL

whos dat

Sorry mate. Lame reference to a 1980s movie about this kid who was a robot and his name was DARYL :D. In one scene he plays this video game and being a robot he kicks ass. If anyone remembers and it gets in their head about what game he was playing it was 'Pole Position'.

Archived