Results - How Can I Stop Seeing them?

You need to stop having a **** computer.

Always nice to see constructive advice

To the OP, just root through the options, there is the option to stop seeing all the results from all the leagues except the one you are playing in at the time, I was chuffed when I found this cuz my comp was labouring like it sounds like yours is doing, there is no huuuuge speed improvement but it does help

You need to stop having a **** computer.

My pc is far from bad. There isn't a game out there that I can't comfortably run at "high"...

It still takes far too long calculating results if i have everything on full, so I tend to only have important competitions on full, the rest on low detail.

One man's fast is another man's slow.

I don't know why we don't have the option to turn whole leagues on/off mid game. Sometimes the game is fast at the start then it slows down and I want to turn a league off that I haven't used, but the only way to do so is start over... Why can't I just say "Please stop doing this league now" haha

I still think I've offered the best advice here, heh. If the game is noticeably slow, and you're only running a few leagues then yeah its time for an upgrade.

Maybe so, but the way you offer your advice could probably be phrased better.

Archived