Stupid!

Come on, guys. In real life, no pundit would say something so ludicrous as that in circumstances like this. Slovakia were clearly far more active going forward.

However, it doesn't matter. The analysis is cosmetic. It's a nice touch, although there isn't a large enough variety of things to be said.

I think the analysis looks more at possesion and pre-match odds then the number of shots. And at the end of the day, it's a completley meaningless statement so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yup I pay it no attention I work on the assuption that the pundits are a cross between Alan Shearer and Andy Townsend plus the illegitimate offspring of Mark Lawrenson and Ian Wright.

no because when i make sensible posts you whinge because i don't write a correct thread title.

So your overt childishness is all just in response to me (and others) pointing out that you didn't name your threads properly?

So your overt childishness is all just in response to me (and others) pointing out that you didn't name your threads properly?

in a way yes because after your victor meldrew-like responses i thought this forum needed some FUNSHINE.

Archived