what you think..?

Nothing Major has to be done to the game in my opinion but id like to see

1. Stadium/Training

I would like to be able to see the stadium and training center and expand or build a totally new stadium and youth facilities..

2. Better Board Interaction

hold talks with the board and they start buying players without your concent like what often happens in spain, italy, man city (with jo and ronaldinho).. (eg if the club/manager/chairman status is ambitious they buy big players).. also if a top 4 team comes outside top 4 they would be fired straight off in real life, but on the game they get away with it)

3. board sell out and get baught out. as its happening more often these days why not make it frequent in game..

4. Better Training

training talks and specify what the team has to train (eg if you keep conceeding corners make the whole team focus on man marking for a period of time

5. More realistic asking/selling prices

I sold Alonso for 20 million (which i consider realistic) and when I tried to buy mascherano in a different game Liverpool wanted £45 million (maybe only ronaldo and robinho fall into that price range).. Also unhappy players/players who have only made hadly any appearences and value has dropped dramatically asking price should also drop, possibally below thier value (EG of this 2 seasons in, 2nd season he played 4(7) his value had dropped to £500,000 but chelsea still asked for £6,250,000)

6. Sponsorship

and have the kits as default but when you sign sponsorships and kit maker contract they are put on the default (if that makes sence (just position them over default :/..)

7. Trophy Room

When your on manager history/profile or team history there should be a trophy cabinate to show off what youve won overall or for each team or each season. (just because i hate looking at my profile>competitions and it says won in fa cup 3rd round, 4th, 5th..won the fa cup when its obvious you won the rounds if youve won the whole thing)

8. Managing Options

Manage B teams, U19's, 20's, Olympics ect... Instead of controlling them allby being manager of their 1st teams.

9. Complete Overhaul of the Olympics

I think SI need to scrap there current olympics and rebuild with the real rules (3 players over 23 (or whatever)) and that teams can appeal against players goin ect.. Also allowed to manage the olympic teams.

10. International Compensation

If a players injured on internation duty the club get a compensation fee.. (dont know if its on at the minute)

SAY NO THE PLAYABLE CHAIRMAN, SAY NO TO SPENDING EARNINGS

:rolleyes::)

1. Not really part of a managers job, it's down to the board.

2. Interaction in general needs a compelte overhaul.

3. It happens in the game already and it doesn't happen all that frequently, other than a surge in the past 2-3 years, it's slowed down now.

5. Needs looked at, but not as bad as is made out on these forums IMO.

6. Might get repetitive and would probably be slightly limited in options.

7. The hall of fame tells you exactly what trophies you have won.

8. That's a no from me, I know lots of people have mentioned it, but I just don't see the point.

9. The 3 overage players is an issue, i'm not overly bothered by the appealing thing though as it's only just been brought in and few players actually took advantage of it.

10. Is that part of football, you don't hear about it that often and when you do there's always a lot of legal discussion as to whether or not compensation will ever be paid.

1. Stadium/Training

I would like to be able to see the stadium and training center and expand or build a totally new stadium and youth facilities..

hold talks with the board and they start buying players without your concent like what often happens in spain, italy, man city (with jo and ronaldinho).. (eg if the club/manager/chairman status is ambitious they buy big players).. also if a top 4 team comes outside top 4 they would be fired straight off in real life, but on the game they get away with it)

3. board sell out and get baught out. as its happening more often these days why not make it frequent in game..

4. Better Training

training talks and specify what the team has to train (eg if you keep conceeding corners make the whole team focus on man marking for a period of time

I sold Alonso for 20 million (which i consider realistic) and when I tried to buy mascherano in a different game Liverpool wanted £45 million (maybe only ronaldo and robinho fall into that price range).. Also unhappy players/players who have only made hadly any appearences and value has dropped dramatically asking price should also drop, possibally below thier value (EG of this 2 seasons in, 2nd season he played 4(7) his value had dropped to £500,000 but chelsea still asked for £6,250,000)

6. Sponsorship

and have the kits as default but when you sign sponsorships and kit maker contract they are put on the default (if that makes sence (just position them over default :/..)

7. Trophy Room

When your on manager history/profile or team history there should be a trophy cabinate to show off what youve won overall or for each team or each season. (just because i hate looking at my profile>competitions and it says won in fa cup 3rd round, 4th, 5th..won the fa cup when its obvious you won the rounds if youve won the whole thing)

8. Managing Options

Manage B teams, U19's, 20's, Olympics ect... Instead of controlling them allby being manager of their 1st teams.

I think SI need to scrap there current olympics and rebuild with the real rules (3 players over 23 (or whatever)) and that teams can appeal against players goin ect.. Also allowed to manage the olympic teams.

If a players injured on internation duty the club get a compensation fee.. (dont know if its on at the minute)

1. Not part of the managers job. Entirely down to the chairman and directors

2. Agree.

3. Already in the game.

4. Not really bothered about this aspect of the game tbh.

5. Definitely agree. Club valuations for players is far too high especially for premiership based players. I also think that agents should be more involved in this aspect of the game.

6. Not the managers responsibility. Totally down to the board

7. Cosmetic and pointless imo.

8. Doesn't bother me.

9. Couldn't care less about the olympics.

10. If it happens irl then it should be reflected in the game.

One thing I would like to see that you haven't mentioned is more consultation with the manager and the board of directors when clubs try to poach staff because as it currently stands the manager can do very little to stop this apart from offering a new contract.

1. Stadium/Training

4. Better Training

6. Sponsorship

7. Trophy Room

8. Managing Options

well there are a few comments i could make.

1. with the board interaction i would like to see an option say if your a few million short of a big name signing you could appeal to the board for the extra funds to complete the transfer. EG. "could you give me the extra 5m needed to sign lionell messi? he's a great player with a bright future and would bring in plenty of shirt sales"

"could you authorise? a signing of this younger i have found? from what i have seen he will be the new [select current team star]"

similar structure with wages not just budgets.

2.training.

i would love to see this expanded say instead of just "attacking" training you could set up individual tasks for certain training schedules during the week. say

monday 9am dribbling 12am off the ball movement 2pm shooting.

well thats only an example and im sure SI could take the idea and implement a better training part into fm10 as im guesssing 09 is already complete. i think this more specific training feature could bring out the lost potential in players and save raising useless stats on players that wouldnt need those stats trained.

3. the transfer system def needs an upgrade its my fave part of FM and i would love to see it a lot better with prices, negotiations and controversy!

just thought of another idea maybe the ability to pick sponsers like we do with feeder clubs?

the board come up with a few options with added extras as maybe a loyalty bonus from the same sponser or a new-comer bonus from a new sponder and we get to choose the sponser best suited to style of play?

hows this

just thought of another idea maybe the ability to pick sponsers like we do with feeder clubs?

the board come up with a few options with added extras as maybe a loyalty bonus from the same sponser or a new-comer bonus from a new sponder and we get to choose the sponser best suited to style of play?

hows this

People have suggested that a few times but it is not really the manager's job.

Archived